I’ve been doing the New Adult Reading Challenge hosted by Cátia over at The Girl Who Read Too Much since the beginning of the year. I am doing monthly updates in order to keep track of new adult books that I’ve read.
I went a bit crazy last month and found myself having an NA streak. The same thing happened this month; I just found so many stories and series that were addictive. That puts me way over my goal with a total of 92, earning me the NA Expert badge. Leave any recs you have in the comments!
- Pucker Up by Sara Hubbard
- Pitch Please by Lani Lynn Vale
- Irresistible You by Kate Meader
- Blue Lines (Assassins #4) by Ton Aleo
- Hate to Love You by Tijan
- Hard Stick by LP Dover
- – 18. The Rocker series 1-12 by Terri Anne Browning.
I definitely have a thing for rocker and sports romances; I just can’t stop reading them. Do you have a certain type of trope you devour?
I’m also doing the BINGO aspect of this challenge. I don’t have much of an update to my board, but check it out all the same below.