I’ve been doing the New Adult Reading Challenge hosted by Cátia over at The Girl Who Read Too Much since the beginning of the year. I am doing monthly updates in order to keep track of new adult books that I’ve read.
I read eleven new new-adult books that I can remember this month, and with the thirty-two I had last month, I now have a total of forty-three. That puts me over my goal of 36 and earning the NA Advanced badge. If you’re interested, this month I read:
- Public Relations by Katie Heaney and Arianna Rebolini
- The Hot Shot (Game On #4) by Kristen Callihan
- Trickery (Curse of the Gods #1) by Jaymin Eve and Jane Washington
- Persuasion (Curse of the Gods #2) by Jaymin Eve and Jane Washington
- Smart Tass by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
- Boarded by Love (Bellevue Bullies #1) by Toni Aleo
- Clipped by Love (Bellevue Bullies #2) by Toni Aleo
- Hooked by Love (Bellevue Bullies #3) by Toni Aleo
- The Player by K. Bromberg
- Penalty by Jacob Chance
- Grand Slam (The Boys of Summer #3) by Heidi McLaughlin
I’m also taking part in the second part of the challenge, which is an New Adult Bingo. I’ve started to fill out my board and you can check it out below.