Nadwa @ Painfully Fictional tagged me to do this. Please go check out her post and blog because she is wonderful!
List five things that make you happy:
- My boyfriend is literally always able to make me laugh and put a smile on my face. I can definitely be kind of grumpy and mean sometimes, but he deals with it and always tries to make me happy.
- In the same realm, my friends. We have a group chat, and I know they will always manage to say something ridiculous or uplifting to make me feel better.
- I believe the school of thought that ice cream will make anything better. I can literally eat so much ice cream it’s not even funny. It’s my go-to especially whenever I need some cheering up.
- I like to watch Mama Mia, the movie, whenever I have a crappy day. Something about ABBA songs just gets me in a better mood. They’re so like bouncy and pop-y, how can you not sing along?
- And of course, reading or buying books makes me happy. Like that’s a given here.
List five songs that make you happy:
This was honestly a little hard to think of. I love a lot of music and none of it is because it specifically makes me “happy,” I think in general listening to music puts me in a good mood.
- “House Party” by Sam Hunt
- Anything Hamilton
- “Holy Ground,” “Mine” & “You Belong With Me” by Taylor Swift
- “Yeah Boy” by Kelsea Ballerini
- “Galaway Girl” by Ed Sheeren
Feel free not to do this if you don’t want to, or if you are not tagged and want to participate feel free to do this tag.
Lauren @ Wonderless Reviews • Alex @ WhimsyPages • Lottie @ Novellique • Kourtni @ Kourtni Reads • Beth @ Divine World of Books • Darnell @ darnellouis • Rachel @ Life of a Female Bibliophile • Kirsty @ Kirsty’s Book Reviews • Kirsty @ Kirsty and the Cat Read • Flavia @ Flavia the Bibliophile • Michelle @ Book Adventures • Michele @ Wrecked My Eyes Reading