Hi everyone! I was nominated for this over @ A Book Without End. Make sure to spread the love and go check out her post and blog. This award is a little bit more personal and get know you like. I’m actually really excited about it because I’ve actually been meaning to tell you all a little bit more about me. I feel like I put bits and pieces out there, but not enough necessarily.
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Post about the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate at most 15 people.
- Tell your nominees they’ve been nominated for one lovely award.
- I am a Western Mass native. Currently though, I am in Boston. I went to school in the city—at Emerson, which I am about to graduate from—and am staying in Boston until the end of the summer when my lease is up, but hopefully longer if I get a job. If not, sadly back to mom and dad.
- My dream pet is a hedgehog. I’ve definitely thrown that out here before. What you might not know is I have a family pet. His name is Riley—we call him Little Rye Brea, or Rye Bread for short—he is a golden doodle and the devil.He is so adorable but so evil at the same time, he just has too much energy and gets into everything.
- I’ve been dating my boyfriend for over four years. I think I’ve mentioned him on here before. We started dating our last year of high school, did distance for two years, and now are in Boston together. He really is like my best friend.
- I mentioned that I went to Emerson, but more specifically I majored in Writing, Literature & Publishing and Marketing Communications. A mouthful, right? I started as a WLP, but then added the Marketing major my sophomore year.
- I have a group chat with my best friends—all from high school, so four years later we’re still close—called “Live Fast, Die Young.” We also have a group Snap. I didn’t’ name it—I guess it’s from an SNL skit—but it’s supposed to be ironic because we were definitely the “nerdier” bunch in high school and are still pretty low on the go party and crazy scale. I love them all dearly though.
- I’m a country music fan. A lot of people are probably groaning or cringing at that. I don’t know how I ended up loving country music—I mean I’m from Mass—I kind of just fell into it. Plus, the concerts are always so much fun, like everybody always has a good time.
- I love the heat; summer is my favorite season. I also love vacationing anywhere warm where I can sit out by the beach or pool and read a good book. Problem is, recently when I’ve gone anywhere south I like breakout in a heat rash after a couple days. So apparently I’m allergic to too much sun or heat. Depressing.