I’ve been doing the New Adult Reading Challenge hosted by Cátia over at The Girl Who Read Too Much since the beginning of the year. I am doing monthly updates in order to keep track of new adult books that I’ve read.
So I read three new new adult books that I can remember this month, and with the twenty-three I had last month, I now have a total of thirty two I also might’ve missed some this month if I didn’t remember them but oh well. That puts me almost to my goal of 36 and earning the NA Advanced badge. Right now I’m an NA Intermediate. If you’re interested, this month I read:
- One Night Stand (Barnett Bulldogs #3) by Jennifer Sucevic
- Over the Middle by Lauren Landish
- Twisted Perfection (Rosemary Beach #5) by Abbi Glines
- Simple Perfection (Rosemary Beach #6) by Abbi Glines
- Take a Chance (Rosemary Beach #7) by Abbi Glines
- One More Chance (Rosemary Beach #8) by Abbi Glines
I’m also taking part in the second part of the challenge, which is an New Adult Bingo. I’ve started to fill out my board and you can check it out below.