I actually controlled myself this month when it came to book buying. I only actually bought some ebooks—even then I don’t count them because they are part of my Amazon Kindle Unlimited trial. I got some physical copies for review as well—I don’t haul eARCs usually.
After a post where I gave a shout out to Gena Showalter’s Lifeblood, Wunderkind PR was kind enough to reach out to me and send me copies for review of both the first and second books in the series. I am beyond excited to get to read these—I mean just look at those beautiful covers.
- Firstlife (Everlife #1) by Gena Showalter
- Lifeblood (Everlife #2) by Gena Showalter
- Deeper We Fall by Chelsea M. Cameron—ebook
- Play With Me by Anna Katmore
- Ryan Hunter by Anna Katmore
- The Avery Shaw Experiment by Kelly Oram
- V is For Virgin (V is for Virgin #1) by Kelly Oram
- A is For Abstinence (V is for Virgin #2) by Kelly Oram
- Adorkable by Cookie O’Gorman
- The Chaos of Longing by K.Y. Robinson