I was tagged by Ash @ Once Upon a Bookshelf to do this award, which I think sounds really fun. Basically, it is sharing your aesthetic as a blogger through some pictures. People—especially at my school—always talk about their aesthetic. While I haven’t really put time into thinking about my aesthetic, I know what I do and don’t like. It’ll be nice to kind of create a spread of it. And this award was created by Liam @ Hey Ashers. Check out below for the rules as well as my aesthetic.
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
Lauren @ Wonderless Reviews • Alex @ WhimsyPages • Lottie @ Novellique • Kourtni @ Kourtni Reads • Beth @ Divine World of Books • Darnell @ darnellouis • Rachel @ Life of a Female Bibliophile • Kirsty @ Kirsty’s Book Reviews • Kirsty @ Kirsty and the Cat Read • Flavia @ Flavia the Bibliophile • Michelle @ Book Adventures • Michele @ Wrecked My Eyes Reading