Here are the rules:
- Mention the creator of the tag — David at theguywhosaidalwaysno
- Use the image that you find in this article.
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
- Answer the questions.
- Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
1. Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
Fun, stressful, full.
2. Write the name of two people that have characterized your 2016.
First, my boyfriend. He’s been basically the most important person in my life for the past four years. He’s my best friend, and I don’t know what I’d do with out him. Then I want to say the book community as a whole. I know, I know that this isn’t an actual person and it’s actually a lot of people, but the book community has really changed me this year. I’m reading a lot more now and this blog has become a huge part of me.
3. Write the most beautiful place yoou have visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
Ah I guess maybe Mexico? I stayed on a resort this summer, so I didn’t really see much but the sand and the water is always beautiful.
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted.
I think this was the year (or maybe it was last year) that I discovered and got really into sushi. It’s one of those things that I had never tried and never thought of trying until I got to college. So that’s probably the best thing I’ve tried recently. But my overall most delicious food will always be ice cream, or any type of dessert really.
5. Write the event that has marked you most in 2016 (even a global event).
A personal even that really shook me is my Pepe passed away. He was just the best person out there. It was kind of unexpected I guess and just really gutted me. World event was definitely the election. I was a bit emotional after the election and it’s only gotten worse since the inauguration and the shit executive orders that have been put out there.
6. Write the finest purchase you made in 2016, and if you want, link a photo.
Um books? I couldn’t tell you a specific one. Or my iPad. That’s probably my biggest and most useful purchase I made last year.
7. Write 3 good intentions for 2017.
Read more, write more, stress less.
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
Just my overall travel goal is to go to Europe, specifically England and Scotland. I doubt I’ll go in 2017 cause money. But for this year I guess the real travel goal is maybe just to go somewhere alone with my boyfriend for a couple days, we haven’t taken a trip yet.
9. Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
Just something I haven’t tried before. Preferably a mouth watering dessert.
And I tag:
Lauren @ Wonderless Reviews • Alex @ WhimsyPages • Lottie @ Novellique • Ashley @ Inside My Minds • Kourtni @ Kourtni Reads • Beth @ Divine World of Books • Darnell @ darnellouis • Rachel @ Life of a Female Bibliophile • Kirsty @ Kirsty’s Book Reviews • Kirsty @ Kirsty and the Cat Read • Flavia @ Flavia the Bibliophile