I was nominated for this award by Emily @ The Little Book Affair. She has a really great blog that you should all check out.
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the eleven questions that the blog gives you.
- Give eleven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate five to eleven blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them eleven questions to answer.
For more logos and information you can check out the 2016 Official Rules.
- Favorite childhood book? I really loved the Junie B. Jones and Magic Treehouse series as a kid.
- Least favorite color? I’m going to have to go with white. I’m really pale so it’s just a really hard color for me to wear.
- What book-to-movie adaptation are you most excited for? I was really excited for Me Before You, which just came out in theaters. Emilia Clarke killed it as Louisa.
- What was your first five star book of 2016? I think my first five star book of 2016 was Sabaa Tahir’s An Ember in the Ashes. My boyfriend gave it to me as a Christmas present.
- Favorite book OTP? This is such a difficult question. Katniss and Peeta maybe. Or if I’m going old school, Darcy and Elizabeth. I like Cal and Mare, and Cress and Throne. There’s just too many really.
- What was the first concert you’ve ever been to? When I was maybe in late elementary school or early middle school I went to an American Idol concert with my mom.
- What’s a book trope you’re tired of? A trope you’ll never get tired of? I’m kind of tired of love triangles, I get too anxious about the heroine choosing the guy I like. This being said, I still read a lot of love triangles and will probably never not read a book because of a love triangle.
- Who do you think is the most badass female character? This is too hard, there’s a lot of badass female characters. Off the top my head, I think Cinder, Katniss, Tris, and Mare fit the bill.
- Is there a book ending that left you completely dissatisfied? I honestly can’t think of one off the top of my head, maybe Allegiant. The end of that book is just rough as hell.
- If you could ask a genie for three wishes what would they be? I’d ask for more time in the day because I’m always so busy. I’d also probably ask for the ability to eat all the chocolate I want and never get fat. And for my last wish, I’d ask for all my student loans to be paid off.
- What book is next up on your TBR? I have so many but I’m probably going to read Reflection: Thorn of the White Rose by Rachel R. Smith for review.
- I work at a summer camp.
- I’ve been dating my boyfriend for just over three years now. We met in high school.
- Blueberries are my favorite fruit.
- The name of the group chat with all my best friends is “Live Fast, Die Young.” We don’t really live that fast, and we’ve all discussed that we don’t want to die young.
- I’ve probably mentioned this before in a facts post but I love hedgehogs. I’m hoping my landlord will let me have one in my apartment this fall.
- I played soccer for thirteen years—playing at one point in your life is basically mandatory in my town.
- I’m trying to write my senior creative thesis at the moment, it’s basically like a novella. I say trying because nothing has been written, but I’ve done some pretty basic brainstorming.
- I’ve recently discovered the genre of New Adult and really like it.
- I use Rolos as a motivating tool for writing.
- I’ve been running a lot lately.
- I’m currently watching Reign on the CW. It’s a little overdone at times, but I absolutely love period pieces and dramas.
Questions for the nominees:
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is your worst reading habit?
- Which book do you recommend to absolutely everyone?
- Is there a genre you stay away from?
- Do you want to travel? If so where?
- Do you listen to music while reading? If so what type?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- What is your favorite series?
- If you were only able to read one book for the rest of your life which book would it be?
- Did you always like to read or is it a more recent enjoyment?
- Who is your book significant other?
Jamie @ The Rebellious Reader • Vivian @ Inked in Pages • Nathasya @ Sweater Weather • Kirsty @ Kirsty’s Book Reviews • @ The Bookish Underdog • Clemence @ Words&Dreams • Anna @ Carpe Read ‘Em • Felicia @ Fell for Books • Charlotte @ Wonderfully Bookish