I’m such a sucker when it comes to book covers with girls in gowns, if it’s well done it’s almost an insta-buy for me. So, I thought I’d do a roundup of some of my favorites. Check below for some information about each!
1. The Selection Series by Kiera Cass: The first column is made up the first three books in a series by Kiera Cass—The Selection, The Elite, and The One. I didn’t discover the series right when it came out despite it being popular, but as soon as I did I just knew I had to read it. I mean the covers are gorgeous and scream princess, and I love anything princess. Favorite cover in the series: The One, I mean it’s basically this beautiful puffy wedding dress.
2. The Conspiracy of Us Series by Maggie Hall: The first two books—The Conspiracy of Us and Map of Fates—in the second column are part of a series by Maggie Hall. Map of Fates came out earlier this year and I saw the cover online when organizing a Released this Week post. As soon as I did I just knew I had to read it, only to find out it’s the second book in the series. I bought The Conspiracy of Us—which has an equally gorgeous cover—and fell in love. You can check out my review for The Conspiracy of Us here and Map of Fates here. Favorite cover in the series (so far): Map of Fates, I’m a sucker for the pink.
3. Reflection: The Stranger In the Mirror by Rachel R. Smith: I saw this book up for review on NetGalley and immediately requested it. I mean the cover is gorgeous, stunning. Plus, as soon as I checked out the description I found out it was a princess story. Total insta-read. You can check out my review of it here.
4. The Winner’s Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski: The third column contains the first two books in Marie Rutkoski’s The Winner’s Trilogy, albeit in reverse order. I just recently bought the first book, The Winner’s Curse. I’ve heard a lot about the trilogy on BookTube and on top of the buzz think the series has gorgeous covers. Obviously I had to make the purchase. Favorite cover in the series: The Winner’s Curse, the pink dress is so beautiful and has such intricate detail up close.
5. The Jewel by Amy Ewing: I read this book literally for it’s cover. I saw it and couldn’t resist, which I kind of wish I did. Nothing about the book itself is spectacular, it follows the pretty typical girl protagonist set in some magical dystopian-esque society plot. You can check out my review here. But, the cover is just so eye catching.
Let me know what you think of the covers along with your favorites in the comments!